Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hailey is growing up!

I got to photograph this beautiful little princess as a newborn, and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was when I got to photograph her (and her big brother!) again for her six month portraits. It's so incredible how fast children grow during their first year of life. I certainly hope to see her again for her birthday! I can only imagine how beautiful she's going to continue to get <3

If you're eying the gorgeous necklace this little beauty is wearing, the necklace was made by A Charmed Life. You can find more of her work at https://www.facebook.com/CharmedByJules


Cutest Easter Bunny ever :)


What little girl doesn't love Minnie Mouse?

<3
Perfect little princess



Little Miss Hailey and her big brother. Aren't they just the cutest kids you've ever seen! I absolutely love how happy she was!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs